Your company processes and utilizes more documents during day-to-day operation than even you can imagine. In fact, the average enterprise may handle thousands of documents every single day. How you capture, store, and manage your data and documents can be the difference between success, failure, or even potential legal problems.
Document process and digitizing business processes helps to facilitate the development of the best strategies for document processing. These workflow systems make internal working procedures more effective, they reduce errors and the time to achieve the specific tasks.
Your outsourcing partner should have as their number one goal to help you do business more efficiently and effectively without ever breaking your customers and associates’ trust.
Any outsourced partners should have at your disposal skilled experts who will work hard to create a system that works for you from the ground up, with built-in compliance and privacy protection to ensure maximum oversight without additional risk.
What is a Document Processing System?
Document processing helps your company go through the digital transformation of business processes by converting paper-based and electronic documents into digital files. This process involves a combination of outsourced or in-house data entry teams, optical recognition and intelligent character recognition.
Most tradicional paper documents are expensive and lack the appropriate security, they waste time and money as well. Working with papers it’s no longer the most suitable solution.
- Converting paper documents to digital files makes it easier to sort, categorize, share, store and manage all our files.
- These digitizing of materials provides your company with versions and update control, which can provide access to a complete history of versions and updates of company documents.
- Maximum security: Advanced cybersecurity measures are used to ensure that only authorized employees have access to sensitive data and vital systems.
- Allows collaboration: enables branches, partners, and customers all over the world to work with us, without the risk of losing the original document version.
- Improves efficiency: it helps your company to keep track of data and the communication trail through secure documents.
- Savings: A paper workflow is expensive, not to mention the cost of record control. Going digital saves money on office supplies as well as time
- Helps the environment: digitized documents help your company improve on corporate responsibility and help to save the planet by reducing paper usage. Customers appreciate an honest environmental policy.
Document Processing Software
The availability of the latest software technologies to process unstructured and structured data from incoming physical and electronic documents makes getting organized easier every day.
These software and technologies allow us to perform the procedures more effectively, such as:
- Document Scanning: your company will be able to accept documents by mail or electronic media in preparation for scanning. This will allow us to create a high-performance infrastructure based on these digitized documents.
- Data Capture: automatic and manual character recognition utilizing a combination of data entry teams, optical character recognition and intelligent character recognition.
- Data Validation: your company will be able to create an automated review for document failures, miss written words and names, empty fields including missing signatures and other document errors.
- Easy management: classification and indexing of documents will be easier.
- Data Verification: these systems can help your company establish checks using master data, self-learning systems and business rules.
- Execution: processing documents and data will be easier and you will have it at your disposal at all times.
- Save/transfer/archive: storage of the generated data and transfers to customer systems will be established and easy to manage.
The decision to translate all your paper documents to digitized documents and data will provide your company with a larger range of possibilities to do business in a highly effective way all over the world without having to worry about security issues and data loss.
By partnering with an outsourcing digitizing service provider you will help your company have a more favorable image regarding the company’s environmental policies and will be part of the trending companies that have gone through these exhausting processes.
Data entry teams will need support to fully understand the type of documents your company uses and needs to convert them into easy to manage digital files. Converting paper documents to digital files makes it easy to quickly sort, categorize, share and store.
Your clients deserve trust, reliability, and transparency when handling sensitive data and documents.
So, these digitizing materials will allow your company to have:
- Privileged access to a complete history of updates and amendments of company documents.
- Advanced cybersecurity measures that will ensure that only authorized personnel have access to the data and documents.
- Sharing and co-working capabilities without the risk of losing the original document version or being in the same physical space.
- You will always be able to keep track of data and the communication trail through secure documents.
All in all, any effort to digitize your documents will never be in vain. You will end up with a highly proficient method to access, manage and file your company’s documents and data, finally accepting change and taking that step toward the future.