October 12-14 | Grand Hyatt, Nashville. – World Connection is returning this fall to Customer Contact Week, the world’s #1 customer contact event series featuring an extraordinary collection of the top executives and business leaders in the customer contact & CX profession. Visit us at booth #402!
CCW was established in 1999 to allow call center managers to discuss best practices for customer service centers. Twenty-three years later, Customer Contact Week remains committed to uniting cross-industry and cross-functional leaders committed to building world-class end-to-end customer experiences.
We can’t wait to reconnect with old friends and new, tackle the issues and trends that have emerged over the past year, and learn from all the cutting-edge content and networking opportunities regarding four key themes:
Channel Strategy & Optimization
Coordinating service delivery across brand touchpoints and impact on customer experience and loyalty. Exploring how top brands optimized service delivery in single channel, multi-channel, and omnichannel environments.
- Customer Listening for Effective Channel Expansion
- Develop & Implement Best-in-Class Self Service Platforms
- The Evolution of the End-to-End Customer Experience
From business continuity planning to managing a virtualized workforce and scaling remote learning, the HR responsibilities for customer contact executives have never been more important. Review how leading brands are building agile teams and equipping them with tools to provide world-class customer service in a post Covid-19 world.
- Build a Best-in-Class Onboarding Experience for Agent Success
- Workforce Planning in an Unpredictable Operating Environment
- Create a Coaching Culture for Hybrid Talent Success
Data Driven Digital Transformation
Digital channels often represent the first touchpoint a customer has with your brand. Once considered optional, digital experiences emerged from the chaos of 2020 as an essential tool for contact center leaders.
- Effective Strategies for Using Customer Data to Fuel Service Experience Decisions
- Build the Case for and Lead Digital Transformation Projects in Your Contact Center
- How to Develop Tech Evaluation Criteria for Your Organization
AI & Automation
AI-powered operational agility is a top priority as speed and efficiency continue to dominate the scorecard for contact center executives. Learn how AI and RPA can be deployed across the greater organization to influence the end-to-end customer experience.
- How to Use Artificial Intelligence Tools to Optimize the Effectiveness of Human Agents
- Using Your Agents to Support Chatbot Design and Delivery
- Prerequisites to Effective Automation